| || |
|It's the economy, stupid!||by net_efekt on Flickr|
- The atmosphere gives CO2 to the trees.
- The trees use the CO2 to create glucose through a process called photosynthesis.
- When they die they get composted into the soil,and the CO2 goes into the soil.
- When it rains some of the CO2 goes into lakes,rivers,and oceans.
- The rest of the CO2 goes into factories that make fuel while their making the fuel there emitting CO2 back into the atmosphere.
- That brings us back to the begining of the carbon cycle and it's going to start over again.
|Beijing smog||by kevin dooley on Flickr|
- When there is too much CO2 in the air, it becomes harmful to breath.
- When there is too much CO2 in the air, it makes smog.
|And tomorrow ...? I understand ... who will live will see ....||by Francesco Cavallari Photography on Flickr|
- CO2 is burned back into the atmosphere every day from factories.
|Uk Solar Power Experiment||by david.nikonvscanon on Flickr|
- If people switch to solar and wind energy power, the polar ice caps won't melt and it will be a brighter future for everyone.